Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Still Searching...

Back in Chicagoland after retreating from the schitzy scenes going on in glittering Las Vegas.  Vegas proved to be a desert of debauchery, and hustle-lucinations.  I tried to find my peace, but I lost my will along the way.  One friend told me that there are more hopeless dreams flying around in Vegas than flashing lights.  He's probably right, and he knows a thing or two about magic- He worked backstage of Penn & Teller.

I was used and abused and spit out.  A local film "producer" eeked inside my brain, and exploited me and my talents.  Blood on the bedsheets.  I was severely underpaid, and under-appreciated.  I was thrown out onto the streets.  I was attacked by a Las Vegas Judge, and have video evidence to prove it.  There's a *fire* in this Candel, but I'm not so sure it's a passionate one.

Good things happened in Vegas, too.  I met a Vampire Killr, who is really a hacker knight prince... but is playing out a bad deal from a perilous past.  It's not the end of the game yet.  @;)

The most valuable aspect of living in the most materialistic and fake places in the world (City of Sin, Babylonia?) is my ability to get under your skin.  Yah, I said it.

I like to poke people, I like to prod people.  Even though I don't have a dick, I can be a prick, and I stand up for what I believe in.  I'm the VooDoo child sub Death Rosa,
and I want to tattoo.

I've got stories for days, an ear for years, and the talent to kick it to the next level.

This is the story of a small town girl, whose gone through hell, and back again.  Picking up where I left off and making good on the promises I've made.

Dragon out.  Till next time
xxxoooxxxoooxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment